Friday, May 3, 2013

Shopping stationery for son

I bought some stationery for son, yeah looks like I love shopping for my son. He's in primary one and he has to learn to use write with mechanical pencil which I find easier for him because he no need to sharpen his pencils so often. I choose to purchase 2.0 mechanical pencil because they are thicker and not easy to break like 0.5 mechanical pencil. Let me know your thoughts on using mechanical pencil.

Some friends of mine think that children in primary school year one not allow to use mechanical pencil. I put both mechanical pencil and normal pencil for him to use. I have given him sharpener because his colour pencils will need to sharpen sometimes. I just throw away his old sharpener which no longer can be sharpen.

I went to the BIG BOOK STORE at Taipan USJ, it is located same roll with Watson and Guardian, corner of the building is McD. I want to go McD but I didn't, I have not purchase the Hello Kitty from McD.

2 comments:

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

Wow,now got 2.0 already??Last time i remember i use 0.5 the most cause it kinda writes faster lol

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

I tried 2.0 mechanical pencils already and i love using it :D

Gifts Shopping click on