Saturday, April 27, 2013

XL Ladies top RM50@Brands Outlet

Today I have my moment at Sunway Pyramid, I decided to check out the t-shirt in the Brands Outlet. I picked three tops and they are in XL size. Being plus size woman I know difficult for me to find suitable clothes for me. I didn't purchase any of the shirts I tried above. What do you think of them? Do I look good in the ladies t-shirt?

I like the pink shirt with the cute ribbon kitty. The star shirt looks good but somehow I feel fat wearing the t-shirt. Oh my, I feel like I have big belly and not suitable to wear these beautiful shirts.

I need to cut down on food and look after my health, I don't want to be fat. The last t-shirt you are looking simple shirt, doesn't it look like a cat?

Do you prefer the kitty face top or the kitty with ribbon top?

Let me know what you think of these t-shirts. If you like to purchase them, head to any Brands Outlets, now they having sale on any 3 pcs RM50. If you decide to purchase only one t-shirt RM19.90.

 

5 comments:

Miss Chocolate said...

thats nice n how cheap..

Unknown said...

i love the kitty face top , i'm gonna definitely need to check out brands outlet .

Unknown said...

Hi sherry. you visit my blog www.4dlink.blogspot.com in April remember.
if you waana to say somthing more or know about my blog plz add me on facebook www.facebook.com/4deepakv
becz i m very busy these daya. so plz connect with fb.
one more things that your blog look is very pretty, nice looks.
I m a web tech. programmer as well as a group member of antihacking inst.

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

I love them all,it looks gorgoeus on you by the way ;)

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

The one with the cat face is so cute :3

Gifts Shopping click on