Saturday, April 27, 2013

XL Ladies top RM50@Brands Outlet

Today I have my moment at Sunway Pyramid, I decided to check out the t-shirt in the Brands Outlet. I picked three tops and they are in XL size. Being plus size woman I know difficult for me to find suitable clothes for me. I didn't purchase any of the shirts I tried above. What do you think of them? Do I look good in the ladies t-shirt?

I like the pink shirt with the cute ribbon kitty. The star shirt looks good but somehow I feel fat wearing the t-shirt. Oh my, I feel like I have big belly and not suitable to wear these beautiful shirts.

I need to cut down on food and look after my health, I don't want to be fat. The last t-shirt you are looking simple shirt, doesn't it look like a cat?

Do you prefer the kitty face top or the kitty with ribbon top?

Let me know what you think of these t-shirts. If you like to purchase them, head to any Brands Outlets, now they having sale on any 3 pcs RM50. If you decide to purchase only one t-shirt RM19.90.

 

5 comments:

mi$$ch0c0laTe said...

thats nice n how cheap..

SeeReeNa R said...

i love the kitty face top , i'm gonna definitely need to check out brands outlet .

Deepak Vishwakarma said...

Hi sherry. you visit my blog www.4dlink.blogspot.com in April remember.
if you waana to say somthing more or know about my blog plz add me on facebook www.facebook.com/4deepakv
becz i m very busy these daya. so plz connect with fb.
one more things that your blog look is very pretty, nice looks.
I m a web tech. programmer as well as a group member of antihacking inst.

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

I love them all,it looks gorgoeus on you by the way ;)

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

The one with the cat face is so cute :3