Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Shopping Haul from Watson!

Today my haul from Watson Subang Parade, it is Active Guard body wash RM5.85, Nano White Cleansing milk RM16.91, with RM20 purchase above I get to purchase the Total Image Beauty Dutox Tea for only RM13, this pack comes with 24 tea bags! The usual price of this Total Image Beauty Dutox Tea RM26 for 20 tea bags.

I am sharing the Total Image with my sister-in-law, it is depends on individual if they can take this drink. I tried a cup of this tea, frankly speaking it gives me a headache! Okay I might give it another try tomorrow. You can drink one or two cups a day, it is drink after meal.

Total spend for the day RM35.76.

 

4 comments:

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

Is the Cleansing Milk good?? ;)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hehe. I haven't try it.

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

Haha ok,if did try already let me know ya :P

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

So how was the cleansing milk Sherry, is it good?? :D

Gifts Shopping click on