Monday, March 18, 2013

RM9.90 man's short pants!

It is happy moment for me, I found man's short pants for my dad and for myself. No kidding only RM9.90 and with many different colours to choose from and two or three styles of pants. I grabbed two for myself, and today I thrown out the broken pants of mine. I bought one for my dad, knowing that he loves short pants.

I found this good deal in Giant USJ, yeah even the poultry is cheap! My dear chosen three poultry, each cost less than RM4 a kg.

If you love cake, you gonna try the cake in Giant USJ. After trying it, I saw a woman grabbed four packet of it! For my dear he only grabbed two flavour chocolate and marble cake, he knows I love to eat marble cake. Thank you dear. :D

Another reason I love shopping in Giant USJ they have got the pushing car trolley for toddler and kids to sit on. Yeah this will entertain them for at least half an hour for mommy to do the shopping. The other I saw a family grabbing three of the trolleys because they have three boys!

3 comments:

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

Wow only RM9.90??Hope still got,will buy for my dad too :P

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah I love it!

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

Well we didn't a chance to visit Giant at that time :(

Gifts Shopping click on