Sunday, January 27, 2013

CNY shopping yet to start

Yeah still waiting the month of Feb for salary, as you know I am stay at home to my kids I cannot afford to purchase everything. I need to wait my dear salary out and also make sure don't over spend the money.

This year I didn't buy many things on CNY, never mind my kids come first so I know I have purchase some pretty nice clothes for them. I do check on the price before purchase.

I stop thinking of going vacation knowing I cannot afford and we don't have the money to go at the moment. Let's enjoy being home sweet home! :D

2 comments:

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

We bought quite some stuffs this chinese new year,but it was all gifts for relatives

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

Looks like my Chinese New Year this year is a bit boring :(

Gifts Shopping click on