Saturday, October 3, 2020

Product review: Snazaroo Face Paint Party Pack

With busy daily lifestyle and we know it's important to care for ourselves and loved ones. What to do at home? My son has got his favorite characters in Cartoon Networks Asia, its good to spend quality time with him make face painting for him. Being stay at home mom, I am glad my son has taken time off for his favorite character face painting session. He had the face painting for other character few years ago. Time fly, do cherish every moment with our loved ones.

I using the Snazaroo Face Paint Party Pack for his Ben 10's favorite character, sure he likes other character too, would you like to guess which face painting of character that I would do for him next? 

It's easy to use product, he wear the paint for few hours before removing it. It's quite fast dry up too, as I face paint his face at home, it's sunny day today and we only turned on the fan at home. You can follow my instagram @sherrygo to see my other face paint of Ben 10 characters.

 If you like to see more about the video I have done can also visit my tiktok sherrygo2 . Tomorrow I might post another photo of him in my instagram sherrygo. That's because he wanna add more fierce looked on this. He said he feels tickeling on face when I am using he brush with paint on him. I  am glad this product is keeping him happy. Son's happy, mom's happy!

It's Halloween soon, and I am glad to find this product suitable for him to use as he didn't feel irritating after using it. I don't like product that will make his skin feeling uneasy. 

If you ever find a product that make skin feel burning stop using it. I recalled I bought an unknown brand product for halloween makeup on my son and he immediately told me it's burning feel after putting on his face. Immediately I wipe away the product on his face.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on