Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Healthy Beauty Addict


 Its unboxing time and busy lifestyle didn't stop me from taking time to care for myself. Its important to care for self so that we can care for others. First love self care and love is very important, by the way there still time to start voting for your favourite products and brands in Guardian click on the link to read more about it. Yeah it's going to be over soon if you not to take part in this voting!

Guardian body wash and oral care product I often bought them for my family members to use. The price is reasonable and most important is the family members are comfortable using them. 

There's perfume and health supplement in this healthy beauty box. Sharing is caring, don't forget to take care of yourself and people around you. I like this box as it's nice as a gift box too. Unboxing time is fun and exciting as you wouldn't know what's inside as you can surprise loved ones with it! 

I know its RMCO and everyone has got their budget, it's always good to check the price before purchase. If its good deal time, I often purchase more as I know I would using them in future too. How about you?

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on