Tuesday, March 24, 2020

What to do during Movement Control Orders (MCO)

What to do at home? There's alot we can do and depends how you plan the day. The wood flooring in room, I found plenty to stick it back. No kidding lots of dusts underneath the wood. It's important to find each piece of it and sticks it back. There was time I have wet feet coming out of restroom and my feet sticks up the wood flooring.

Talking of woods, there's morning time where my hubby went to pasar pagi SS15 and he found long queue there and didn't go for as it he went already a day earlier for vegetables. He wanted to buy just eggs on the next day, so he went to Lim Groceries Shop instead. He also bought salted eggs, this we can make some porridge to eat at home.

Then he went SS14 he saw less people there, he take away food too to come back. He also bought kampung chicken eggs.

Cleaning the room is a challenge, lots to do and organize. I need more time and arranging the items in room. This is the time where you find things you have bought before but forgotten where you put it. I join contests sometimes through Facebook and Instagram even offline contests. Skincare products are out of my bucket lists for shopping at the moment.

How about you? What have you been doing? I also bleached my hair, you can view on my youtube.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on