Thursday, November 9, 2017

Scha Al Yahya Appearance for Dutch Lady Event at MYDIN USJ, Subang Jaya

Scha Al Yahya Appearance for Dutch Lady Event at MYDIN USJ, Subang Jaya, didn't miss out this chance to meet with Scha Al Yahya. My car was knocked few days ago so I didn't have car to go, thanks to my dear for send me to MYDIN, USJ SUBANG JAYA.



 You can view the video above as I have taken some photos at the event. They are games on stage and kids are happy to have take part to win goodies of Dutch Lady.

 My sons drink Dutch Lady milk and usually they drink before heading to school. When Sean started Standard One at primary school, he took a pack and keep at side of his bag so he can drink it during recess time. He took everyday to school until he's Standard 3. I also like to drink the Dutch Lady milk especially the full cream milk, strawberry milk, and chocolate milk.
 
Gonna go shopping again as we are running out of Dutch Lady milk, son's bring it for tuition to drink. He also takes it in the morning before heading to school.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on