Tuesday, March 21, 2017

modelsown get effect Top Coat

 Last week I reviewed on the Nail Polish NP244, this week is review on the top coat nail polish. It's important to use top coat after nail polish to prolong the nail polish color. This is crystal clear gel effect top coat has designed to leaveon a hand deep glass shine. I also applied this on my nails which I have colored in red you can scroll down to view. To view the ingredients just click on the image to view.
 The product is made in England, it is flammable. 
Shake well before use. 
Because I didn't want just to apply the clear color of this top coat so I applied the top coat after applied the red nail polish.
 It is 14ml bottle you can find more detail on this bottle at www.modelswonit.com.
Thanks to 100comments for sending me this product for review.

I like this product as it is fast dry and I didn't find it has any strange smell.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on