Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Hada Labo: Aqua Oil Volume Matrix

Loving to use skincare products of Hada Labo, I find this one suitable for me. By the way, have you read about the beauty workshop tips that I attended. You can click on the link to read it.

Hada Labo: Aqua Oil Volume Matrix

This is powerful 3D moisturizing system to keep skin perfectly hydrated. It is hydrating light cream that can be used morning and night. It is light weight cream, I used it after applying the Hada Labo lotion on my face. This can be apply on face and neck, gently massage and pat to allow absorption into the skin. I find it suitable for me and didn't make my skin itchy or sticky.

Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Light Cream.

 The hydrating lotion, Hada Labo hydrating lotion above I used it for day time. With just 50 cents pour on hand and apply on face and neck if there's leftover.

Feel free to follow me on my social media:
twitter @sherrygo
instagram @sherrygo
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/mymomsbest
www.facebook.com/sherrygosharing
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/isherrygo

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on