Monday, January 25, 2016

XES shoes at Glenmarie, Shah Alam

Last week, I visited the outlet that I missed going XES Premium Boutique in Glenmarie, Shah Alam. I saw their Facebook shoes that the outlet is having sales so my sister in law decided that she wants to check out the outlet. When we arrived at the store, outside is selling bed sheets and some shoes. Inside of the outlet having half of the store selling clothes for female and kids, leather goods and jewelry.

I spotted a pair of shoes that I like cost RM18, sad to say they have sold out of my size. My SIL didn't spot any that attracts her, she went looking for the bed sheets instead. Anyway we got home with empty hands.

Sad to see that the lighting in the stores have left missing lot and we can see visible wiring hanging down the ceiling. Anyway I did my shopping of XES shoes in AEON BIG, Subang Jaya when they have the offer of 2nd purchase 80 cents of shoes XES. I bought 2 sandals that cost about RM76 for both. 

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on