Thursday, January 17, 2013

Free CNY packets on CNY Shopping

Chinese New Year just few weeks away, some of my friends started shopping for themselves. I am happy to see some of them that do not need to shop at all. I have collected the FREE CNY packets during the shopping spree. The CNY packets are limited so you need to hurry if you want them. I am not crazy of CNY packet collection, I just redeem them for free after spent a certain amount!

Talking about CNY Shopping, I find the Polaroid Film Skin pastel colour pattern!

I don't know the plan for this weekend, I haven't asked if my dear is working on Saturday. Next Thursday is Public Holiday will be a good day to rest at home.

This week, my dear and I had good time we enjoy two movies together, they are Horror movie MAMA and action movie The Last Stand. I am glad he has good memory and know how to go the TGV Cinema in One Utama. I have no idea how to go the cinema.

2 comments:

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

These kind of promo is always the best :P

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

Whenever there is a free Ang Pow papers it is always very fast no more already :(

Gifts Shopping click on