Monday, November 26, 2012

Drypers DryPants for my boy!

I cannot believe it but my son is growing up fast, he's 17 months old now. He's so active and moving fast, it is difficult to put on diaper on him. So decision made, I choose this Drypers DryPants for him. It is easy to wear just slip it on that's it! Oh well you need to check their backside often, my dear complaining to me that it goes side way! LOL

Anyway I find this brand easy to use and affordable for mommy. Yeah mommy like me always on the budget because I am just housewife. I love purchase diapers when there's freebie available, oh well I do check on their price first!

Look at the picture above the Drypers comes with a free pair of sunglasses! Yeah, I pick yellow colour for my baby to wear!

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on