Monday, November 19, 2012

Contest: Official Twilight Merchandise

The daughter of Edward Cullen's and Bella Swan's daughter name is Renesmee.

I deserve to win the limited edition of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 merchandise because I love watching this movie and it inspired me to have make up look just like vampire. You have no idea what a simple mama like me can transform to after the makeup. Yeah check out the below picture of me the plain looking me and another picture of me being vampire! I can't wait to see how Bella Swan's going to transform into vampire to protect her daughter. Yeah it is mother instinct to protect their children. Being mommy of two I know how Bella Swan's feel if her loved one in threat.


Both pictures which of me do you like more? It is before makeover or after the makeover?

The makeup of vampire is done by myself. :D

Pictures of me, please don't copy my picture.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on