Thursday, October 4, 2012

Tosai@SS15 Subang Jaya


There you go, you are looking at Tosai favourite food for my sister-in-law she loves Tosai so much every time she is there will definitely order this food. There's coconut with mint for the white syrup you look above picture. The in between is the gravy of curry and daul, which is better? She loves them all...

I don't always eat Tosai as I find that I still hungry later, so I ordered other food like Mamak maggie mee goreng which is my favourite with the bull eyes on top! Oh yeah bull eyes mean the fried egg, not the real bull eyes.

I also like the Tandoori chicken and garlic naan at this restaraunt, yeah forget the name of restaurant. It is next to the 24 hours shop, if not mistaken the shop name is KK! The busy street too always difficult to find parking in day and night. It is quite far away from Asia Cafe, oh the cafe I seldom go because often no parking at night.

Yesterday night date with my dear cancel because my son fall sick. He's everything to us, so no movie nevermind but be with him every moment. He has purging and vomit, one of his school mate got it too!

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on