Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ultimate Humongousaur for my son

Yesterday afternoon is an outing for mother and son, yeah we have such good fun even only spending three hours at Midvalley. You can see below picture I snap it because I want to remember where I parked the car. Lucky to have my son who has good memory showing me where I parked the car! P2 still have ten parking slot when I entered it.

We don't know what to have for lunch, after going the MPH bookstore I bring him to McD. There's happy meal for him and he got the Ultimate Humongousaur, yes just look at him so happy. What a coincidence he worethe Ben 10 Humongousaur shirt.
My baby and sister-in-law didn't come along as baby wants to sleep in saroung.

My friend Theresa called me while I was queue to pay at AEON counter, she was heading to The Gardens to make appointment for the hot bed theraphy at EcoParadise. Good for her, it is last day today to use the voucher that we attend last month. She invited me to come along today for the theraphy but I can't.

We reached home at 4.40pm, I left Midvalley at 4pm. Yes there's jam in between and I so scare I got lost while go home. My son with me telling me if I am lost call my dear!

Above my son with his army pants, he loves this long pants very much. He brought a toy gun but left in the car, I told him cannot bring in the mall there's security guard! LOL

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on