Monday, September 10, 2012

Daia excellent washing powder soap

I don't know about you but it is my first time to use this brand Daia. I purchased this soap last week and I find it very nice unlike the soap I purchased earlier that out of shape fast. I used this soap to wash lingerie. I went to a workshop before and was told there's only need to use body wash to wash the bra but I find it is best to use proper soap?

This set of Daia excellent washing powder soap comes in three! It cost RM1.90, I purchased from Jaya Grocer at Empire Shopping Gallery.

Some people prefer to put their lingerie in washing machine wash, but I prefer to hand wash. I seldom wear padded bra so I am not worry if the bra going to be out of shape. I am still wearing breastfeeding bra for the convenient to pump breast milk for my baby.

Do you know the lifespan of bra? I attended a workshop and was told bra lifespan up to 90 washes.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on