Friday, October 8, 2010

Blue and Pink matter


I love contest and I still need vote for the Pink Ribbon. Yeah I have got Pink Ribbon on my face, I did the makeup myself. I took the picture myself, I am going to try my luck in the contest. It is based on highest votes to win, so you know how hard it is to gain vote. You will need to register first then you can vote me. I am isherry, I have got pink scarf and pink top in the picture.

You are looking at the blue clothes that I found in my closet. Believe it or not I can still fit in, one of the reasons the pant gone loose I mean the spring. Anyway I thought giving away this to my sister-in-law but think of it I am keeping it myself. I wore this once and I still love it. You can see the detail of the design by click the picture.

Yeah I am still busy with a contest that based on points, what can I say I can just try my best. I mention of the contest before, it is related to Red. :D You can check my older posts about the contest.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on