Sunday, July 26, 2009

You can see sales everywhere!

If you are in Malaysia, you are lucky that you can spend and save this month because it is Mega sales from now until 31 Aug, 2009. No kidding, I know you can spend so much money but you got to know what you want to spend on.

Don't spend so much money on things you do not need. I know that I love shopping and I need to control my spending. Tomorrow is Monday and everyone will starts work.

Some of my friends are inviting me to go for a holiday. I love to go but I have spending limits and I still owed the credit card money! Going on holiday is sure fun, I was told that the mode of transportation is VIP Bus.

Super sad is that I cannot go at all, I need to pay for many things. Car insurance, and other commitment I have!

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on