Saturday, June 21, 2008

Do you remember most embarassing moment?

I think this is a moment where most people don't want to remember. I remembered mine when I was schooling. I have no idea and didn't know that that's the day it comes. Well to most female they would know what this means.

I was only 13 years old. There was going to be a exercise class lesson. Everybody go for a change except me. I wanted to but when I got in to the toilet I found out... bad timing. MP has come and it's all over my pants. What's lucky about that? It didn't stain my school uniform at all. Wow.. amazing right?

Yeah this would be my embarassing moment which I will never forget.

2 comments:

Syn said...

LOL, I wasn't so lucky. I had cheerleading tryouts and I was wearing white leggings to tryouts. When I looked down, my white was no longer white all over the place. It was very embarrassing.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

LOL thanks for sharing.

Gifts Shopping click on