Sunday, October 13, 2019

Guardian Surprise box RM19 @Shopee

1010 is the date where most people exciting waiting to shop! I bought 2 boxes of Guardian surprise box, suppose each box at RM19 but before the date of 10/10. The price went up by RM29 each, so I wanted to save on the delivery and bought two of it. Sad to say, I feel its not worth buying at all. It doesn't have much products that suitable for me. I ended up giving most of the products to my sister in law to pass nephew to use them.

Most products in the box are double, which mean 2 same products. If only they make an effort of putting a sign on box that the staff can just pick other boxes instead of boxes that contained of exact same range of products. Useful personal care products I found in the box are two toothpaste each boxes.

We can check on the review on the link of shopping there. They are shoppers that shared on their photos and experienced on the shopping. Some shoppers are lucky to get the box that value for money. I guess it's depend on individual to find the products contained suitable usage or not. I have got about 5 stripes of supplements in each box too. But supplements most refer to liver health, my sister in law took them and she says want to give father in law. I suggests her to ask the doctor if he can consume it or not.

Other than that my dear called me up to queue and register for the watch of Huawei which cost RM99 and only 10pcs for sell. It's not Shopee website though. With in a minute the watches are sold out. Normal price of the watch RM799.We didn't manage to buy it as it was sold out fast.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on