You can view the above video to see the five range of Steam Eye Mask, they are:
- Unscented - De-stress, relaxes and brightens up tired eyes
- Chamomile-ginger scent - Reduces and relieves stress
- Lavender -sage scent - Calm and relaxes your senses
- Yuzu scent - Refereshes and calms your senses
- Fresh Rose scent - Soothes and brightens your mood
I can use it day or night, it is depends as sometimes I have a 10minutes of eye rest using the KAO MegRhythm steam eye mask. With each different scent of eye mask I can choose to use which ever that I prefer. I also like to use it at night before going to bed.
|step by step of using the KAO MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask|
- It costs around RM23 per box. Each box contains five pieces of steam eye mask.
The packaging is good for travel use too, not just in office but also on travel use. For me, I didn't feel any uncomfortable feeling on using each range. I like them all as it is suitable for me and I am also sharing these with my sister-in-laws.
Good news to my readers and blog visitors, now you can get a Free sample of KAO MegRhythm Eye Mask, click on to redeem *while stock lasts*.
You can get it in-store at Aeon Wellness and Watsons nationwide from 24th April onwards
With internet access today we can shop online too at the following website.
- 11 Street http://www.11street.my/
|Kao MegRhythm Steam Eye Mask|
Please take note: Stop using the eye mask if you feel that it is too hot, or feel any pain, unusual physical change or discomfort.
The product is made in Japan.
Storage and disposal instructions
Keep out of reach children and people suffering from dementia.
Keep away from direct sunlight, high temperature, and heat sources (heaters, etc)
For the latest updates on KAO MegRhythm, do visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/me
#MegRhythsm #RelaxRefreshRelieve #Watsons #AeonWellness