Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas decorations in mall that I have been

I love shopping and I always check out the malls that I go. Well window shopping is also shopping, things are getting expensive today but I know I need to spend on what I need.

Anyway, if you are going to shopping mall. Check out the Curve, they have giant books stage and live performance with beautiful dancers and more. Indeed an enchanted journey to storyland. Click on the link to read about it.

Other that this mall, you can also check out Sunway Pyramid, it's about Christmas in Atlantis. Click on the link to read about it, it's very near to Sunway Lagoon. You'll be enjoy water theme park, wildlife park and many more if you are wanting to have fun with family. Sunway Lagoon is fun place for everyone. Kids will enjoy the children playground, while adult have their fun activities as well like going for the slide or horror house. Click on the link above to read it.

I think the best gift ideas will be spending time with family. 

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on