Monday, June 16, 2014

New hat for Sherry

I love my new hat, I forgot to put my hat in my luggage so at Krabi Island. The Friday evening I bought this ribbon polka dot hat, I like it very much. It's RM20, then along the street shops there's other hats available. So I didn't buy more, if you want to purchase hat perhaps you walk along the street to see the prices. I can find some cost RM18 only.

RM20 is 200 baht
RM18 is 180 baht

My braided hairstyles, you can check out the link for more details. This is where you can find out how much is oil massage for body, I choose normal oil as other type oil the smell I don't quite like it. It's very fun for 3 Days 2 Nights, I hope to go there again! I didn't spend much time on the Aonang Beach. Saturday it was very strong wave that's why we can't go Phi Phi Island. 

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on