Monday, November 4, 2013

Twice a day in Midvalley

It's Monday and it is my birthday today. We head to Midvalley this morning, after collection of a prize belong my dear we dine in Midvalley. In the afternoon we out of Midvalley but sad to say the traffic jam very bad. Too many cars we have no where to go but head back to Midvalley for dinner.

Almost entire day spending in Midvalley. I shopping in Daiso, and Aeon for Drypers diapers. My toddler is 17kg, he needs to wear XXL size.

From this month onwards we no longer dining in Shogun because the food shortage for buffet. There is lesser choice of food, yeah I don't see my favourite food anymore. No point for us to renew the member card of Shogun, it expiry last month.

Bye bye Shogun restaurant!

 

5 comments:

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

Wow you guys must have fun whole day at Mid Valley and happy belated birthday to you Sherry :D

Sherry Go Sharing said...

no choice haha.. the terrible jam.. just lead us back to the mall.

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

Good la i personally love shopping, i can shop whole day but my parents is the one suffering from walking so long and far haha

Sherry Go Sharing said...

if got money to shop very good lo.. if not just brisk walking in mall. lol

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

True that haha :P

Gifts Shopping click on