Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cheras Leisure Mall after many years

The first time to go Cheras Leisure Mall, the last was ten years back. I am happy to choose use backpack for travel because I need to put in the goodie bag which after the challenge. It is the Bio-essence Celebrity's Choice 14 Days challenge. I am happy to took part in this three Sundays challenge, although my friends didn't win the challenge but I am glad we go home with goodie bag.

You can click on the link above to see the goodie bag, one of the useful Bio-essence miracelbiowater.

There is leakage while open the packing, I think because it must be left in the box for too long. Perhaps they have a journey and kept it too long in the car under heat. The weather is Malaysia is hot, you cannot keep food or beauty products in car too long.

Anyway going back home I need to take taxi from Cheras Leisure Mall to Subang Jaya and it cost me RM30.

 

1 comment:

мs. вавз чuмıкo said...

Cheras Leisure mall is not that far away from my place :D If no jam 5-10 minutes there already if got jam 20-30 minutes only can reach there :P

Gifts Shopping click on