Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thank you Fatin@Chocolate Cats

Picture above from Fatin
While I am busy to delete pictures from Picasa Album because I have limited storage space to upload post for my new blog post. Yeah pictures dated a few years back 2008 onwards, most pictures are not useable anymore so better delete them. Yeah I still have pending posts to write.

While blogging here I am busy with my eyes on the notebook and my eyes on my baby boy. He's so active walking here and there find things to mess up with. Yeah he just push to me to see the trolley where we placed the milk powder packets inside.

Above picture is me with Fatin, and my friend Coreen she accompany me to Chocolate Cats Christmas Party at Publika Boulevard. I am among three lucky winners from her blog that gets to go Chcolate Cats Christmas Party! This is a Christmas girly party that I never forget and be in my heart always. :D

If you like cosmetics and fashion, you don't want to miss out Fatin blog. She has got make blog review on products she tried too. :D

Thank you Fatin, I love the party and the games. :D

Picture above from Reebonz
If you like the bag I am holding and all pretty gals in the picture, you can find more bags at Reebonz Facebook, you can check out their website too.

2 comments:

FatiN said...

Thank you so much for coming Sherry. I'm glad you had fun. Have a wonderful Christmas! :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

Hi Fatin, yes I have fun.

Gifts Shopping click on