Monday, June 11, 2012

Doraemon@The Curve

I have not been to The Curve for long time, we usually hang out at Ikea. This time because of Doraemon we head there and I am happy I have purchased RM20 Doraemon T-shirt there. My sister-in-law purchased RM49.90 Doraemon T-shirt which is better quality than mine and it is plus size for her. I have purchased a soft toy Doraemon RM19.90 for my son, he loves it. Below is picture of me, yesterday was the last day of Doeramon at The Curve, my dear is disappointed he thought it is big like Mickey Mouse at Midvalley.
Above is a picture of me, I decided to wear casual since it is getting late in the evening. I saw the Doraemon Touch N Go card RM15 only and I didn't purchase it. I don't have Touch N Go card. The sling bags of Doraemon comes in many different shapes and sizes but none of them caught my attention, I like one designed but it does not have sling. :(

I saw they selling big Doraemo yo-yo I don't know the price as don't see price tag on it. I saw many parents shopping for their kids, especially the Doraemon children clothing. I saw the designed very nice for girls. I am happy I didn't go home with empty hand.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on