Friday, May 18, 2012

Dior freebie for me

If you like the freebie above picture don't forget to go the Dior Addict Extreme Roadshow, today they are at Sunway Pyramid from 4pm to 10pm. I am so happy that I have collect the semi-permanent tattoo and the Diowsnow UV shield BB cream SPF 50 PA+++ sample which I redeem from Dior counter at Subang Parade when I visited the roadshow at Empire Gallery this morning.

They were setting when I get there and I was told that I need to wait til 11.30am to get in the bus. When I had my picture taken with my baby the Dior gals came down the bus. One of them pass me a card to fill so that I can go in the bus to try the Dior Addict Extreme lipstick, you can only choose one colour!

I am happy my sister-in-law is in love with her pink Dior Addict Extreme colour. She plans to purchase it when she wants to attend wedding dinner.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on