Friday, April 27, 2012

I love Sirih Ayu body shampoo

I recalled purchase this product online from the website it has such good deal that time. I purchased three bottle of it and I have finished a bottle of 500ml. Don't get me wrong I purchased it in November last year. I use random body shampoo and soap so this is very good it lasted me so long. I love the long lasting smell for of the herbs. I know some people might not like the smell but it is fine for me. The product is made in Singapore. When I say it has long lasting smell I mean it even I left the bathroom my son would say he smells so good the bathroom. That time I bought a bottle for rm18, I hope there is such good deal again. I am happy that I still have two bottle of Sirih Ayu body shampoo to use.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on