Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Jumbo Wagashi@Dong Cha










































































I can't wait to try out the Jumbo Wagashi at Dong Cha, I have some pictures to share with you. Which do you think is the best? You can see that they are so many flavour to choose from.

I have bought three drinks from them the other day at Mahkota Cheras. The staff is friendly and their service is very good. The tea I ordered I drank it and at night I couldn't sleep I should have know that I drink tea or coffee I couldn't sleep at all. So beware if you can't sleep don't drink in the evening!


I purchase a voucher from Everyday and I yet to use it, the branch I choose at IOI Mall. The voucher still valid so I still have time to redeem it.







































No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on