Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fun at clay workshop Arts n Gizmo



Above you are looking at some clay done by the children during the clay workshop. My son done the piggy green because he likes the angry birds very much. Next time he hopes he can learn to make angry birds,this workshop is beginner for him. He learns to make piggy at ArtsnGizmo it is located at Subang Jaya, Selangor.


I bought the brush super glue to glue back the ear of piggy, one day my son in the car he accidently dropped the piggy and somehow the ear fall out. It is not only him with this problem, another boy experienced the same with his clay worked the caterpillar.


The clay workshop he not go alone I accompany him because he is under the age of 12 year old. Children that attend the workshop that day all accompany by their parent. If I know it is such good deal voucher I would purchased two so he can enjoy learning to make another type like caterpillar.




No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on