Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bio-essence Deep Cleanser with ATP

You can see the ingredient of the deep cleanser above.

Look how much bubble it gets when I rubbed it on my palm.




Above is I squeeze out from the tube, usually it comes out alot you need not squeeze hard. FYI the above is the last squeeze I have got from the cleanser. Yeah I have finished using this cleanser.


I just finished using the Bio-essence Deep Cleanser with ATP, this is one of the Bio-essence skin care product that I am using. The Bio-essence cleanser is 100g, above is how it look like when I squeeze the cleanser out. This a soap free cleanser that contais ATP, bio energy fluid, cucumber extracts, gingko, thanakha tree bank essence, and other natural herbal ingredients. I find that this product does not strip skin of its natural moisture and provides skn with nutrients while cleansing. I have combination skin and I used this product.


This product has fine foaming molecules to disintegrate dirt and oil trapped in pores to deeply cleanse skin. There is no tight feeling after wash.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on