Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sleeveless top with clincher


I bought this top online and the clincher from the same online blog shop Jessabella's Plus Size Stealz that I usually hang out. With Internet access we can easily access from home and office, I am happy to see that I am blogging from my favourite place that is my home.

I worn these clothes to the treatment that I won and went for the treatments in early October. I won the facial treatment and body treatment and I choose to go Midvalley which is nearer for me. Other place does not have both treatments available. In the letter I was told to use both treatments at the same day. My weight was 64.6kg, now I am almost the same but I am pregnant now.

The brown pants I bought from Summit Shopping mall this is long pants I have another pair which is shorted green colour.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on