Monday, June 14, 2010

Review Avon Natural Whitening Glow Face Mask


I am using this mask once a week, it is half tube left and I decided to share with my housemate. She is interested to try this product as she not tried mask that can apply on neck as well.

Avon Natural Whitening Glow Face Mask is a creamy wash-off mask with exfoliating granules to help polish the skin and provide a renewed glow after use. Leaves skin looking and feeling fresh, clean and revived.

It is wash off easily, it contains Licorice extracts which know for its skin whitening properties.

Smooth this mask generously over face and neck and allow to dry for 15 minutes then rinse off. For the best result use it 2 to 3 times a week.

Because I have acne I cannot use so many times a week. If you have acne it is better to wait them heal before using this product.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on