Monday, June 7, 2010

Bioglo:Body Lite Thermo-Active Body Shaping Gel

Just to update you that I am using this Bioglo:Body Lite Thermo-Active Body Shaping Gel, I only used it once a day. I prefer to use it at night and I have find that I slim down some inches of my waist. I am happy, and I am not frequent user for this product.

It is hot spicy feeling and not suitable for everyone as my housemate does not like it because she finds it itchy after apply.

A trimmer, more confident you! Experience a warm sensation with BodyLite. This fast penetrating, deep heating gel, with patented bioactive ingredients intensively shapes you up. BodyLite works around the clock to give you simply fabulous results. I use size as 50cents coin of gel on my tummy, and my thighs. Only 1 application a day is required.

Yeah you must wash hands right after applications, maybe wash a few times with soaps. Remember don't apply the gel on the broken skin or face. If there is allergy experienced stop using it. This is not suitable for pregnant woman!

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on