Thursday, February 4, 2010

Fashion tube and jacket



Here goes me again with the mix and match that I created. What do you think of it? I am quite worry if I have fat arms, do you think so?

Another picture of what I am going to wear for Chinese New Year. Do you think the legging match the tube? The blue jacket is brand new and I purchase it from Jusco sometimes ago.

Some people will tell me that I not look good in them. I think match them with sandals as I find it more comfortable. I thought of wearing boots but it is so hot here like summer doesn't think that is suitable.

I love this tube dress as I purchase it online and I kept in closet. Running through the clothes you will find some new and used. I don't think I will just put on the red tube as I need the jacket to match with it.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on