Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Givenchy nail polish



I am sure you like this colour of nail polish, I like it too and I love this colour. I have got eyeko nail polish and you can buy them at www.eyeko.com.

The Givenchy nail polish I have got it from a makeover voucher which I bought and redeem it. It was a few years ago and I can still use this nail polish. But you can see that this nail polish bottle cap is wrecked.

If you are thinking to buy eyeko nail polish you can use the ambassador code E3624 during check out. I often use this code and get free gift with the purchase.

Above you can see the Halloween nail polish that I have got from Eyeko. I love the colour and I still have them on my toes. As for my nails I having the pink polish and disco polish of Eyeko.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on