Friday, April 3, 2009

Nokia 7610 Supernova and Nokia E66

Tell me what do you think of the Nokia 7610 Supernova and Nokia E66. I am seeing many cell phone and many brand I am unsure on which to choose to buy.

Today, I bring my sister to nearest shopping mall to ask whether her prepaid Hotlink can be used or not as she has not use it for a few years. I was told that she cannot use it any more and she bought the new sim card $8.80 and then top up the phone $30.

She has not fix her home and I am the one in charge to do it. I am hoping to do it as soon as possible but I need to wait two weeks to do so.

2 comments:

WebbieLady said...

Hmmm... my advise, take what is useful, the features you really can use. Do not go for sophistacation if you don't really use the features such as 3G, etc...

Just an advise.

Sherry Go Sharing said...

hi Webbielady, thanks for coming by :) I think its your first time to leave comment.

I saw a cell phone I like but price $1900. So expensive!! :(

Gifts Shopping click on