Friday, February 27, 2009

What's on the menu of Alicafe?

I am sure everyone is curious to find out on what's the menu of Alicafe. I have got the lists in my hand! Wish I could just scan it.

The drinks are from $2 to $6.50! Do you love to eat bread? Price of bread are from $1.80 to $2.80. How about noodle? They are the dry noodles with chickens and mushrooms, curry mee, mee mamak, mee siam with fried chicken. The price range from $6 to $6.80.

I love to eat rice and you get the choice of Nasi Lemak with Fried Chicken or Curry Chicken. There is Curry Chicken rice too. The price range from $6.80 to $7.80.

Who loves to eat spaghetti and chicken chop? The price range from $12.50 to $13.50. If you have been to Alicare at Kelana Jaya. Tell me how you like it. Hows the food?

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on