Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sales during CNY

I saw in newspaper today the shopping complex are having many sales and offer now. I have told myself not to buy anything any more. I have everything that I need and I do not need to spend more. I need to save money!

Buying will just increase things in my room and space that available will be limited too. I am sure most of you know what I mean to say. I have a friend that told me that she bought many things and in the end she has to move part of her things to her parents home. This way she will have more space and yes she can continue to shop.

Here is what you think to before you buy.

  1. Do you have the item already? Example clothes, bags, shoes.
  2. Do you have room for more stuff after you buy?
  3. Do you need what you are going to buy?
  4. Are you sure you will use them after buying?

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on