Wednesday, December 31, 2008
You have no idea I have no regrets buying the bag because I just love pockets just like shopping for jeans. There are so many things I like to fill the pockets with. No kidding, I love them so much I cannot wait to put them on. As for the bag it is large enough to use a travel bag too.
I manage to buy it by asking my friend to buy as well. Jenny bought orange colour and mine is black! By the way my contest has started where you can win 68,000 EC.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Not just at Giant you can also buy at Tesco, 2kg milo at $23.59. The price is valid til 28 Dec 2008. This is just great because I am thinking to go buy.
I am still busy to think about the contest that I am going to start at other blog.
Thursday, December 25, 2008
You need to be responsible sponsor and not holding the Prize to long for the Winners. Winners should be able to redeem their Prize within a week. Sometimes you maybe delay but best let the Winners know about it.
Some contest that I have won just never manage to get the Prize that I won. I am not kidding as I have experience that before. You know blogger took part in contest is to have fun. Winners of the contest should be able to get their Prize. Nobody likes to wait too long.
Monday, December 22, 2008
It's not as tough as I thought it would be. You just need to go advance setting in your blogger account. By the way, I did not manage to transfer the domain as I found out that it is not free domain after all.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Do you know how to prioritize on gift giving ? I can tell you that you can find this answers in this post at Earthly Exploration's blog. My friend is right about gift giving to your boss without any reason.
If you have a godchild, I am sure you want to give him/her a gift as well. It is not tough to know who to prioritize, you can list them out if you want. This way you can know who comes first.
I know some friends will be interested to find out what they can do with old underwears. Some of the tips are you can make them throw pillows to make them more fluffy. I don't think anyone will ask what you in the pillows.
Most of the time I am just throwing away my old underwear. I don't keep them. I know someone selling old underwear online. Hmm... why would anyone buy them?
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away, there lived a powerful Genie Princess named Mariuca who was known throughout the land as the friendliest, most popular blogger in the blogosphere kingdom. Adored and admired by international visitors and commentators from around the world, the Genie Princess travels the blogosphere on her magical flying carpet, always looking for ways to share her good fortune with others.
Over the past two years of blogging, Mariuca has met so many new people, from all walks of life and all over the world, each one bringing a little of their culture and lifestyle when they visit and comment on Mariuca’s two sites. So on her 2nd Blog Anniversary, Mariuca wanted to celebrate with all of her international blogosphere buddies by hosting a bear-naming contests at Wishing On A Falling Star and Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery and to pass her two lucky, cuddly teddy bears along to the winners who came up with the best names.
On the opposite side of the world, from the moment Roxy (the prolific Roxiticus Desperate Housewives blogger) and her sweet daughters London and Maddie saw the teddy in his personalized t-shirt and blue muffler at Wishing On A Falling Star, they knew that he needed to come to live with their family in Mendham, NJ. The three New Jersey girls named him immediately and burst into a wonderful song for BEAR-iuca:
BEAR-iuca, BEAR-iuca, we’d love you to come live here!
Mariuca received 16 possible names for the Mariuca Teddy Bear, making it hard for the Genie Princess to choose just one…then Alakazam! A bolt of lightning delivered the perfect way to share BEAR-iuca’s good fortune to bloggers around the globe. While the soft, stuffed, cuddly BEAR-iuca is on his way to live with Roxy, London, Maddie and Rex in the Roxiticus Valley, the Spirit of BEAR-iuca is racing through the blogosphere to bring happiness, holiday cheer, and beary best wishes to everyone who welcomes him into their online home and passes along the BEAR-iuca good luck charm to ten friends.
Please play along with us by following a few important rules:
1. Add your site(s) to the list once you have received the Spirit of BEAR-iuca badge of teddy bear cheer.
2. Pass along the Spirit of BEAR-iuca and his cheery badge to as many people as you like.
3. Leave a comment HERE once you’ve passed on the Spirit of BEAR-iuca.
4. Once Roxy and the Genie Princess have visited your site to make sure your links are complete and proper, you will then be added to the Master List.
4. To ensure everyone receives equal link benefit, please UPDATE your list regularly!
1. Mariuca 2. Roxiticus Desperate Housewives 3. Mariuca’s Perfume Gallery 4. Roxy’s Best Of... 5. Bay Head Blog 6. Roxiticus Best Blogs 7. Emila's Illustrated Blog 8. Metz - Empty Streets 9. The Spirit of Blogging 10. Speedcat Hollydale Page 11. Snapshot 12. purplefrogcat 13. Turn-u-Off 14. Simple Life 15. A Little Girl Talk 16. Life in the Lapadula House 17. Spicybugz World 18. The Mom With Brownies 19. Our High School Homeschool 20. Our Five Dangerous Boys 21. The Big Dog 22. LadyJava's Lounge 23. Moments of My Life 24. Life is too short to be ordinary 25. A Great Pleasure 26. Time Goes By 27. Life According To Me 28. Laketrees 29. This is a miracle 30. Porcelain Doll 31. Moms...CheckNyo 32. Wonderful Things In Life 33. Sweet Nothings 34. Hot Shit Form Here 35. Not Just a Mom Site 36. The Life of a Mom 37. Wiehanne Lounge 38. The Painted Veil 39. My Crossroads 40. Little Mermaid 41. LOVE's Haven 42. Also Mommy 43. The Journey 44. Comedy Plus 45. Making sense...(somehow) 46. The Modern Mom 47. Stay At Home Mom 48. Picture Clusters 49. Maiylah's Snippets 50. Sweety tots 51. My Discoveries 52. A Life to Remember 53. Rekha 54. Crissy's Haven 55. Crissy's Library 56. Crissy's Zone 57. Shopping Blog 58. Crafts and cooking 59. Asian Mutt International 60. YOU Next!
Passing this tag to Jenny, Eds, Nelle, Jade
Read it and tell me what you think.
Monday, December 8, 2008
I hope they can both check out this site for more info.
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Tell me if you have second thought about smile for the day.
Friday, December 5, 2008
If you want to know the location and contact number. This is the website for you. Who knows it might come in handy for you.
They are having the Skin Essential Sets where you can buy them.
- Hydration Essentials RM200 (worth RM425)
- Lifting/Firming Essentials RM315 (worth RM438)
- Protection Essentials RM190 (worth RM398)
- The Apple Macbook Air for blogging online and interact with friends.
- A comfy office chair for me as having bad pain with current one.
- Sony Digital Camera T700 snap pics during my free time.
- Sunglasses just like Prada Butterfly Sunglasses as I do not have one at all.
- 34 inch plasma screen TV for my living room.
Love my lists? Get one for yourself and be sure to check out Annie Spandex on how to win prizes up to £250 in prizes!
Don't wait til 22 December, that will be too late!
Here's advantage of having pockets jeans. You have plenty of pockets to put stuff in. I know you will be feeling a little heavy with them. I do not have problem with that. Here's a post about my friend who lost her black purse at supermarket.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
- New Biore Sakura Sensation Shower Cream - Best selling shower cream in Japan
- Biore UV Perfect Face Milk - No.1 Sun Block in Japan
- Biore UV Cream Perfect Skin UV White
- New Men's Biore Body Foam Energizing White
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. Tis the season, Musing of A Pinay Blogger with her contest sponsors are spreading the holiday cheer by giving away the following:
- 10 Pound Sterling (GBP) cash payable through paypal from Make Money From Photos, Adsense, Affiliate Marketing
- PR2 Sitewide link on Web directory 96Main.net from Chetan
- 125 x 125 ad space for a lifetime from When Silence Speaks
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Techie Buzz
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Rhyan dot Net
- 1 month ad space from Pinky Posh
- 1 month ad space from Paraiso Philippines Forum
- 125 x 125 ad space for 15 days from Problogineer.com
- 6,000 EC from EC from Using My Right Hand
- A custom logo design, worth $50 from Blogging and Internet Marketing Tips by Mr Javo
- 1 free year Hosting (Earth Plan) + 1 registration of a domain from Parade Hosting
- A single license wordpress theme from WordPress Theme Designer
- any logo from LogoAngel.com or any template from Buytemplates.net or any individual icon pack from icongalore.com
- 10 cash payable through paypal from The Green Man In His Green World
- 125 x 125 ad space for a lifetime from When SAHMone Speaks
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from There is Happines
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from sweet�pretty�naughty
- 1 month ad space from nameSherry
- 125 x 125 ad space for 2 weeks from Life�s All About
- 2500 EC from techiecardia
- 2000 EC from Wife of A Warrior
- 1000 EC from Serradinho Blog
- A customize layout from myWeb-Blog.com
- 1 free year Hosting from oh-so-whatever.net
- $5 cash payable through paypal from Techsterr
- 125 x 125 ad space for a lifetime from Etc Atbp
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Best Pinay Mom
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Sweetytots
- 1 month ad space from Shopping
- 125 x 125 ad space for 2 weeks from The Green Man In His Green World
- 1000 EC from Marvz18
- 1000 EC from Brown Pinay
- 1000 EC from The Green Man In His Green World
- 1 year Featured link in Dawsoneng Web Directory worth $36 from Abhishek
- 6 Months Shared Hosting from HostBrains - Sponsored by Amit Bhawani
- $5 cash payable through paypal from Musings of A Pinay Blogger
- 125 x 125 ad space for a lifetime from There She Goes. Again.
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Joys in Life
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Pinkyposh
- 1 month ad space from Another Contest
- 125 x 125 ad space for 2 weeks from TIKLATON: We are the witness
- 1000 EC from TIKLATON: We are the witness
- 1000 EC from Ivory Task
- 300 EC from Mighty In Spirits
- $5 cash payable through paypal from Sweetytots
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Hit-or-Miss
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Pinay Mommy Online
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from BlogRiffic
- 1 month ad space from Sherry Contest
- 125 x 125 ad space for 2 weeks from i-heart-contest.com
- 1000 EC from Crimson Heavens
- 750 EC from Everything Under the Sun
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Twins Happiness
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month Biz-N-Honey
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from MoMeMo
- Christmas Digiscrap Kit from Tickled Pink DigiScrap
- 500 EC from Dashing Beauty
- 500 EC from Pinay Mommy Online
- 500 EC from MoMeMo
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from I am My Mother�s Daughter
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Mighty In Spirits
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Aeirin's Collections
- 2 siggies from http://www.s0-cute.net/
- 500 EC from Heart Random
- 500 EC from Traipsey Turvey
- 500 EC from Deranged Insanity
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Ivory Task
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Traipsey Turvey
- Website review (75words) from Little Zoie�s Steps
- Website or Blog Review fromAphrodite: My so called Life!
- 500 EC from Little Zoie�s Steps
- 500 EC credits from Life�s All About
- 400 EC from The Pinay Mom Blogger
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Contest Whiz
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Deranged Insanity
- Website review (75words) from Little Zoie�s Steps
- 500 EC from i-heart-contest.com
- 500EC from Joys in Life
- 300 EC from Best Pinay Mom
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from The Pinay Mom Blogger
- 125 x 125 ad space for 1 month from Dancing in Midlife Tune
- Blog Review from Chismis Today
- 500 EC from A Zone for Digiscraps
- 500 EC from Aha Mama!
- 300 EC from Mighty In Spirits
I suggest you should really participate in this contest. It�s Very Easy. To know more about this contest like �How to Participate?� or any other things, please visit this link.
You can bring along two friends! I love shopping but I can't go as I hate to drive!
I remembered I went to J card members day at IOI Mall, Puchong. That's a big crowd!
Tell me more about your bad experience that you have. Here's a friend's post about her sucky shoes service experience.