Monday, August 18, 2008

Fann Wong and Christopher Lee



Beside shopping, I also like to read update on the celebrity. I did not buy any of the magazine to read as I am having newspaper at my door step everyday. Fann Wong is an actress from Singapore and Christopher Lee is an actor from Malaysian. Both working as actor and actress.

I did not know that Christopher Lee is a Malaysian until I read about the accident happened. He had drink and drive back in Oct 6, 2006. He was pleaded guilty and was jailed for six weeks. That's not all, he was fined S$4,500 and banned from driving for three years.

I am sure you know who is Fann Wong, she acted in Hollywood movie before. As Jackie Chan's sister in the movie? Okay, I am sure you have seen the movie Shanghai Knights.

Christopher proposed to Fann with a two-caret diamond ring. They are planning to get married next year. I just can't wait to hear more from them. I love the tv series they acted together Madam White Snake .

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on