Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I didn't go Shiseido Summer Escapade

I was planning to for for the Shiseido Summer Escapade on the last day of promotion. I didn't make it as I never expect the increase of fuel price. I rather spend the money on fuel than using on the make up at the moment. It's a realistic life that we are living in. Everything involved with money.

It's indeed a very sensitive issue if we talk about money. I don't know about you but I feel that money is everything of course we can't compare with love. That's totally two different thing. You may not agree with me that's alright. I like to hear from you too.

1 comment:

DubLiMan said...

Thank you for your patience. As you may or may not, have noticed, on my last post....I stated that I would be in China for two weeks an unable top post during that time. I just now returned. Your site will be on the "Big Bang" master list within 2-3 hours of my leaving this comment.

You have been added to the "Big Bang" master list, officially, at #1028 & 1029. Don't forget to come by and copy/paste the complete list back to your sites. Doing this frequently assures maximum link benefit for everyone who joins. And by keeping your list current with mine you won't have to respond to individual participant requests to add them to your list.
http://mondaymorningpower.blogspot.com/2008/01/big-bang-master-list.html

Thanks for playing. If possible, try to get others to play also. It will benefit everyone.

However, you do need to post the lists in order to stay on the list. Please let me know your URLs after posting.

In addition I would like to introduce you to 2 new sites that I have recently launched. They are both “link-love” based, but emphasize quality over quantity.

I believe that everyone has something to be grateful for and/or something to complain about. If you would like to participate in what could eventually be bigger than the Big Bang, please visit one or both of the following sites and follow the simple rules:

http://AreYouGrateful.Com
http://ComplainComplainComplain.Com

Again, THANK YOU for your patience and understanding.

Gifts Shopping click on