Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thinking about Donut

I know it's funny when I am thinking about shopping I have another thing in mind. I want to eat Donut. I love the Big Apple Donut and there are many variety to choose from but I haven't got the chance to try them all.

So far I have tried the Durian flavour, let me tell you. If you are thinking to buy Durian flavour, buy it alone! Don't ever buy together with other flavour it will ruined them. I am not kidding just the other day I bought 6 Donut and 1 of it is Durian and guess what? Every donut in the packet smell the same! Funny is that I think I tasted all like mixture of Durian.

Not everyone like the smell of Durian. I bet you know what's Durian. If you have tasted it tell me whether you like it or not.

Oh Donut, I miss you so much. I want to eat you! Donut... Donut... Donut...

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on