Tuesday, June 10, 2008

How much do you spend in a month?

Last night I went for groceries shopping and I spend about $90. You know what? This price with the stuff I bought it didn't fill up even half the trolley. If you have check spend on $500 for bill that's almost the same like me. I am having cable tv as well and we are paying $110 for that each month.

Every little things cost money and you don't get anything for free. Unless for Free Sample but that's very rare to catch one.

What we cooked using mostly oil, garlic, onion and ingredient too. Don't forget about cooking gas, I have one tank empty and I don't know how much it cost for a tank now. Friends were telling me that if the price is too much they would consider using Electric kind of cooker. Sound to me I think it would cost even more. What do you think?

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on