Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jusco, Bukit Tinggi

If you have read my rambling, you'll know that I went to Bukit Tinggi Jusco at Klang. We went in the afternoon time even though still raining we just go ahead with the plan. I didn't like to be stucked in the jam.

It's bad traffic going into Klang, alot cars going in than coming out. I heard my friends saying that weekend never go Klang but we are only free on weekend. We saw other friends there as well, just a coincidence they are there. They are planning to buy a computer and printer for their children.

Time passed just like that, their youngest is already Standard One and oldest is Form One. I am happy to hear that the eldest got 6 As in UPSR. That's why my friend decided to give her niece $600 for her 6 As. My friend is a good aunt and she loves children. Although she is single I am sure she'll meet the right guy one day!

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on