Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Watsons at Taipan USJ closed

Its Tuesday and thunder storm now and just sharing with you that Watsons at Taipan USJ, Subang Jaya has closed. The shop is nearby a pharmacy and also opposite street has got Guardian and McD. So other alternative to shop I only go to Subang Parade or Empire Shopping Gallery where they have Watsons.

Last time there was Watsons in Aeon Big Subang Jaya but its closed too. Where else can you find Watsons in Subang Jaya?

Today I went to the branch in Subang Parade to purchase Moquitoe Repellent. 80ml x 2 bottle at RM22 Watsons brand not sure how effective it is as no use before. I also bought roti boy for my children as the roti boy outlet in Aeon Big Subang Jaya had close too.

I like use makeup when I have the time and recently I upload a pic of mine to instagram, the foundation I wearing was brand Max Factor. You may click the link to view.

I saw some cars parking for valet parking at Subang Parade which is RM15 per entry. I parked mine at Aeon Big, I can exercise walk across the street just need to be careful.

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on