Thursday, December 17, 2020

Shopping and tried the fried shrimp range of Tesco Brand Products


 Sharing with you my groceries shopping list which I bought at Tesco, I know that some friends been asking me about my shopping list. It's better I put them here for easy reference.

Groceries list as following: 

Tesco Breaded Butterfly Shrimp Coconut 

Tesco Breaded Shrimp Agedama 

Tesco Breaded Shrimp Hot & Spicy 

Tesco Breaded Shrimp Torpedo 

Tesco Shrimp Rangoon 

Tesco Springroll Shrimp 

Torpedo Tesco Genmaica

Tesco Japanese Green Tea( Hojicha, Genmaicha and Sencha) Potato Chips Tesco Ridge Cut Tom Yum flavored and potato chips Tesco Tomato Flavoured. Also Tesco coconut water. . Tesco Japanese Green Tea range and coconut water is good pairing with Tesco prawn range and even potato chips. 

If you are planning mini party at home which is with your family members. This will be a good idea to have variant types of shrimps to eat together. You can create your own sauce for dip, I know most Malaysia likes having sauce to dip and eat their food. You can also eat it just like that, everyone has got their different taste buds.

My favourite the Tesco Breaded Butterfly Shrimp Coconut taste so good, Tesco potato chips Tom Yum flavored that suit my taste bud cannot stop carving. Tesco Genmaicha my favourite too as I love the taste of rich and toasty flavour. The Tesco shirmps range is good for mini party platter too. 

The Tesco brand products the price is affordable and indeed Tesco product berbaloi dan berquality. 

Have you tried any Tesco Brand product? If yes let me know what it is.  

No comments:

Gifts Shopping click on